This mesh or fence is made with low-carbon galvanized steel. Its structure consists of hinged knots, which means that the joints are articulated. The product also has horizontal threads with tension curves to better absorb impacts. It is available in 100 linear m rolls ranging from 0.90m to 1.80 m.
Advantages and benefits
- Adapts to all types of land.
- Its thread type absorbs impact better.
Download Commercial Rods's technical specification
- Type G090: Used to build fences for sheep, pigs and small animals.
- Type G120: Used to build fences for cattle and camelids such as alpaca.
- Type G140: Used to build fences for ostrich.
- Type G180: Used to build fences for all kinds of South American camelids.