FY 5000 rods
These rods are made of corrugated or smooth steel rods that are made through a cold lamination process. This steel is highly resistant and has a minimum fluency of fy=5000 kg/cm2. High resistance screws can stand significant amounts of stress; nevertheless, they can be crushed and as such, their use should be limited to construction elements or systems that dissipate energy.
- Has the same traction load with less steel than is needed with traditional steel.
- These rods can be welded.
- Offers cost - savings.
- We can provide rods that are up to L=12m long.
- Steel frames.
- Containment walls.
- Floor slabs.
- Light-weight or solid slabs.
- Limited ductility walls in 2/3 of upper floors.
- In contained bricklaying (cement, columns and tie screeds).
Download project description